Linux in the Park aftermath

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 27 12:31:04 UTC 2006

Daniel Armstrong wrote:

> On 8/26/06, David J Patrick <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
>> On 8/26/06, John Vetterli <jvetterli-zC6tqtfhjqE at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>> > I just want to thank the people who put together today's linux in the
>> > park.
>>

>> I second that ! Thanks Jamon, Colin  and tout la gang !
>>

> Yes... thanks for the organizing efforts... the BBC 'Codebreakers'
> video was interesting, and the giant Tuxmade it *very* easy to find
> the GTALUG gathering in the park... :-)

A big thank you to all, especially the organizers.

It was great meeting and talking,  a change of pace and venue.
An opportunity to put faces to names and socialize.

I'm just sorry I had to leave at 6, would have loved to stay.

Thanks again. Thanks Chris for the advice re hardware and a beginner's
database.

Cool pix too :-) .

Meng Cheah