Linux in the Park aftermath

Kush be_a_sport-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 27 11:28:23 UTC 2006

Thanks to all( David, Colin, Jamon, Tim, Jeff  et al) who organised the
event. I really loved being there! Also must thank the people who
brought the samosas, strawberries and other refreshments. I learned
quite a bit just by being there and wish we had these social meetings
more often.

Wish we had name tags and had some form of informal introductions to
remember. Maybe a video clip of each of us, if we wished. Maybe we could
post our photos and a little bit of ourselves somewhere (such as name,
area/neighbourhood we are coming from, interests, number of years we
have been using linux, how we got into the linux scene, special
technical interests if any, personal website etc)

Kush