OT: Recommendations on e-mail providers?

David R. Meyer david-n6TUjxoeaMtM656bX5wj8A at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 24 17:57:55 UTC 2006

> > Any recommendations for a good e-mail provider?  Not interested in
> > pure web-based solutions like Hotmail; I want IMAP for sure, and ideally
> > encrypted IMAP (don't like sending my password in cleartext).

I use GoDaddy.com.  I used to host my own stuff, but after a lightning
hit killed my servers I decided to get hosted...much cheaper than
replacing them and easier than arguing with the insurance people.

GoDaddy does support IMAP, and it's pretty cheap.  Also, the service
rocks.  I've had it for a few years now and have never been unable to
get to my website or email.

Dave