Brawling with BitTorrent

Gregory D Hough mr6re9-mI4xJ4qlgtBiLUuM0BA3LQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 22 12:22:35 UTC 2006

Hello,

Is anyone familiar with BitTorrent? I have a problem with it. I don't
use it myself for anything cause I ain't a TV junkie or hyper-music
enthusiast and I buy my distros attached to Linux magazines. I am just
fed up with a persistant month-long "Afterglow?" I don't know if it is
actually afterglow or if it is an MPAA/RIAA Torrent spy, but I want it
to Go Away!

These UDP's are hitting my IP every twenty minutes and some seconds. So
before I start throwing some brutal packets at the offending IP, I'd
like to know what is the proper way to make it stop.

Thanks,
greg