Linux in the Park

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 22 01:16:15 UTC 2006

On 8/21/06, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> "We've got both kinds of music:  Country AND Western!"  :-)

LOL!  That's not fair.  When I lived in Alberta and Saskatchewan, I
was forced how to learn to dance to both!

Why else would I come back to Ontario??  (heheh.  j/k.)

To be honest, my preference for music would be rap (or very heavy
metal)...  perhaps that's a bit more incentive to avoid the tunes...
=)

Regardless of genre, if there's a whole lineup of Free/Libre or Open
Source songs I'll be there.  And looking for the CD.

--
Scott Elcomb
http://atomos.sourceforge.net/

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock."

  - Thomas Jefferson