Any decent computer book stores in GTA?

Kush be_a_sport-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 13 22:12:39 UTC 2006

Kush wrote:

> I think we should have some sort of library for the TLUG people on the
> lines of bookcrossing.com or a book bank or we should have a section
> on the TLUG website which lists where all one can see the latest
> technical books (e.g. university department libraries or college
> libraries or govt libraries or company libraries), their timings,
> membership details, some sort of rating etc etc

Quite a few times one has books which one is not using and if there were
a member's site which had a list of books and their editions etc, it
would be possible to exchange or borrow or sell books among ourselves or
via other used book stores. Maybe there is an opportunity here atleast
for the people in the GTA by linking a need for a book to a recipient.

Kush