Any decent computer book stores in GTA?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 13 22:53:51 UTC 2006

--- Kush <be_a_sport-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

[snip]

> I think we should have some sort of library for the
> TLUG people on the
> lines of bookcrossing.com or a book bank or we
> should have a section on
> the TLUG website which lists where all one can see
> the latest technical
> books (e.g. university department libraries or
> college libraries or govt
> libraries or company libraries), their timings,
> membership details, some
> sort of rating etc etc

David over at Linuxcaffe kind-of sort-off does this.
I've kind-off sort-of help with that by dropping off
some technical magazines that I had more more use of
over at Linuxcaffe. Other people I gather have done
similar, and I gather David has received goodies from
at least one book publisher. Might want to talk to
David about expanding what he is doing now...

Colin McGregor