MP3 Players

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 13 14:32:57 UTC 2006

I've recently been thinking that I'd like to get a flash-memory MP3
player with built-in microphone -- like Toronto really needs one more
person walking around, apparently talking to himself.  :-)

Research has give me conflicting results, so I'd like to know if people
have good or bad results using various models with Linux (KDE) or
particular programs.  (My current leader on price for features is a
SanDisk M250 model, but I'm not wedded to that.)

Comments?

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714