ADSL modem VPI/VCI settings for Cybersurf/3Web in Ontario?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 3 02:43:30 UTC 2006

  I've ordered a replacement combo modem/router from an ebay store.  It
should be here in a week or so.  My old unit is so dead that I can't get
in to view the VPI/VCI settings.  Does anybody know for certain what
they are?  Any other Cybersurf/3Web ADSL customers on this list?  Can
you check your settings please?

  My searching on Google indicates 0/35 for ADSL in Ontario.  The script
reader at Cybersurf didn't know what I was talking about.  His
supervisor suggested checking on Google, which I had already done.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
My musings on technology and security at http://tech_sec.blog.ca