Awesome demo of "Municator"

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 24 04:53:26 UTC 2006

interesting,
i'd consider getting one,
but i am confused about the reference to  400Mhz/800Mhz godson c2 cpu?
i am assuming its 586 compat. but usually when you see Mhz staged like this,
its for power vs. battery on a portable. and its not usually 50% between numbers.
I couldnt see anything on this oddity, and one googl'd report just said it
was a 800Mhz ...
my worry is , at 400Mhz it would be to much of a dog.
My dell is still a 800Mhz and generally usable, but some where between 400Mhz and 800Mhz
there is a place called -  extreme frustration.
Be nice to hear that it performs as a true 800Mhz pent 4 would, that would be acceptable,
but i am not seeing anything explaining the 400/800Mhz spec. :(

-tl