Announcing http://westtlug.ca

Jason Shein jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 23 16:00:59 UTC 2006

On Sunday 23 April 2006 11:51, Joseph Kubik wrote:
> How are you doing for presenters?
> I have a 30 minute presentation of how to use Ethereal that I recently put
> together for work, and would be happy to share with you all as well.
>
> I also have a session on debugging ESX server core dumps, that I may be
> able to re-tailor for a public audience / the linux kernel if you think
> that would be interesting.
>
> Cheers,
> -Joseph-

We would love to have you present in the future. We have our presenters
arranged for this month, but feel free to send me some details off-list and I
will present the idea to the group at the May meeting.

If anyone else would be interested in presenting in the future, please contact
me off-list or on the WestTLUG mailing list, in order to minimize traffic to
the TLUG list.

--
Jason Shein
Director of Networking, Operations and Systems
jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
( 905 ) - 876 - 4158 Voice
( 905 ) - 876 - 5817 Mobile
http://www.detachednetworks.ca
On-Site Computer Services - Available 24/7

Earn your service for FREE! Ask about our referral program.