Announcing http://westtlug.ca

Joseph Kubik shrike-3aB5TwEFUAhAfugRpC6u6w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 23 15:51:26 UTC 2006

How are you doing for presenters?
I have a 30 minute presentation of how to use Ethereal that I recently put
together for work, and would be happy to share with you all as well.

I also have a session on debugging ESX server core dumps, that I may be able
to re-tailor for a public audience / the linux kernel if you think that would
be interesting.

Cheers,
-Joseph-