Linux-compatable MP3 players?

Dominic Bonfiglio dominicbonfiglio-Mmb7MZpHnFY at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 16 03:20:42 UTC 2006

D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org>
>
> | On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 02:47:02AM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote
> |
> | > This is what I chose recently:
> | >   http://canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProduct&cmd=pd&pid=009219&cid=MP.29&PHPSESSID=fe028cb7628857f9fe0d098c13c320fb
> |
> |   Looks interesting, as does its 1-gig big brother.

On Friday I bought the 60-dollar 512 MB Samsung mp3 player from Canada
computer. So far, I am really impressed: nice design, the USB charging
is quite handy, the sound is very good, and it works well with linux. my
only problem: I haven't been able to integrate it with amaroK yet, but i
read on their Web site that they are trying to improve generic mp3
player integration for future releases.

---dominic