Linux World Button List

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 13 17:50:11 UTC 2006

One of the goodies we are doing for the Linux World
Canada Show will be to have 2.25" round metal buttons
with the GTALug logo (created by Leah Cunningham) and
a person's name superimposed over that. Anyone on this
mailing list who plans to be at the Linux World Canada
show can have one of these buttons (well, the first
100 such people anyway, as that is how many parts I
have to make these buttons).

Below you will see my current button list, if your not
on the list and would like to have a button let me
know ASAP (you will see everyone who has volunteered
to help in the booth is on the list). Further, if your
name is not listed the way you would like it on the
button again let me know ASAP (you will see that Allan
Rocker and Don Ramajan have both noted they wanted
something different from first/last name). I would
suggest that people with long names think about doing
something to shorten what is is on the button as the
long names will force me to go to small (harder to
read) font sizes .... but you guys get the final call
on how you want to be presented...

- Current button list:
1.	Allan
2.	Daniel Armstrong