unsubscribing... etc

Jason Spiro jasonspiro-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 12 23:17:30 UTC 2006

On 4/12/06, Leah Cunningham <leah-L9i2b+zLJ9LIrURfT66hzQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Last I checked, the email based method still works.  The current TLUG list is
> on an outmoded majordomo system that is planned to be replaced with the new
> lists.gtalug.org mailman server at some point.  Maybe before the
> apocalypse...
I find mailman's web interface sometimes makes simple things
difficult. Is there a good alternative web interface for mailing list
subscription and unsubscription?

> There is some question to if the list should be renamed to gtalug at gtalug.org
> or to tlug-kPTIhHHajqCUDcPCtBIScg at public.gmane.org
IMO, gtalug-kPTIhHHajqAdnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org would be easier to remember. Maybe we could
also ask the freenode volunteer staff to redirect #gtalug so it takes
people directly to #toronto-lug.

Jason