Slony-1 and nodes to node sync

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 12 02:33:06 UTC 2006

Chris:

 From what I heard tonight, it is not possible to sync a node with the
last complete transaction common to all other nodes? I'm imagining an
origin server that is nearly maxed out for some reason and a node or
nodes that needs to be caught up asap.

Perhaps this is too much of a hypothetical what if... Regardless, how
hard would it be to poll other nodes and use them to sync a lagging node
up to a point where it wouldn't be so much of a drain on the master?

Jamon