Announcing http://westtlug.ca

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 10 22:22:00 UTC 2006

On 4/10/06, Jason Shein <jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> We are looking for presentation topics ( & presenters ) for future meetings,
> now taking place at Sheridan College in Oakville. Meetings take place on the
> first Tuesday of the month.

Ug. Might be too tired, but how does one add a post to the forums?

If your membership/guests aren't TLUG regulars then I'd love to
re-present what I'm planning for TLUG next month.  (If they are, well
at least it's good practice!)

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy