Announcing http://westtlug.ca

Jason Shein jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 10 22:57:32 UTC 2006

On Monday 10 April 2006 18:22, Scott Elcomb wrote:
> On 4/10/06, Jason Shein <jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > We are looking for presentation topics ( & presenters ) for future
> > meetings, now taking place at Sheridan College in Oakville. Meetings take
> > place on the first Tuesday of the month.
>
> Ug. Might be too tired, but how does one add a post to the forums?

Logged in members only may post. Enter the area you would like to post to,
and the link appears at the top left of the content on that page.
"::post new topic::"

> If your membership/guests aren't TLUG regulars then I'd love to
> re-present what I'm planning for TLUG next month.  (If they are, well
> at least it's good practice!)

What topic would that be? I would be glad to forward that offer to the group.
We currently have one individual making a small ( 15 - 30 min ) presentation,
but other than that we are open.

--
Jason Shein
Director of Networking, Operations and Systems
jason-xgs8i/e9EeWTtA8H5PvdGCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
( 905 ) - 876 - 4158 Voice
( 905 ) - 876 - 5817 Mobile
http://www.detachednetworks.ca
On-Site Computer Services - Available 24/7

Earn your service for FREE! Ask about our referral program.