Pho Hung & TLUG

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 9 12:49:48 UTC 2006

Well, the April issue of Linux Format is out on
newstands in Toronto (well, at least I saw it at the
Indigo bookstore at Yonge & Eglinton), and there you
will see my little write-up about GTALug on page 103.
The article comes complete with a picture of Herb
Richter with Sacha Chua and there is a picture of the
Pho Hung restaurant.

As noted in the article there is a group of us that do
get together at Pho Hung (350 Spadina Ave.) at 6:00 PM
before each TLUG meeting (which will be this Tuesday
April 11). So anyone interested in having a bit of
Vietnamese style food before the TLUG meeting feel
free to join us...

Colin McGregor