Semi-pro or pro graphics people

Mike Kallies mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 5 17:59:13 UTC 2006

Hello everyone,

For the past several years, I've participated in a Linux event called
the "Linuxbierwanderung".  A friend of mine is hosting it this year,
and we seem to be short somebody to help develop a T-Shirt design.  I
was hoping that I could get her in touch with someone with an interest
in Linux and a flare for graphics work to develop a tasteful and
interesting graphic.

I can help her arrange samples of previous years designs so as to get
an idea of what we're trying to do.  The shirts won't be printed
locally, as travelling with them is a pain.  As usual, we have to put
faith in an out-of-town production house.

BTW, this year's event is in Lithuania, I'm uncertain if I can make it
myself, too many personal commitments at the moment.  This would be a
rare opportunity for most people to see a part of the world they'd
normally have no reason to visit.

http://www.mkuncaitis.com/lbw06/

Thanks,

-Mike