Semi-pro or pro graphics people

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 6 17:50:29 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Mike Kallies <mike.kallies-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I can help her arrange samples of previous years designs so as to get
> an idea of what we're trying to do.  The shirts won't be printed
> locally, as travelling with them is a pain.  As usual, we have to put
> faith in an out-of-town production house.

Putting the samples online would be helpful to give people something
to look at.  Might shake some ideas loose.

Do you know what printing/transfer process will be used?  The
type/color(s) of shirt?

> BTW, this year's event is in Lithuania, I'm uncertain if I can make it
> myself, too many personal commitments at the moment.  This would be a
> rare opportunity for most people to see a part of the world they'd
> normally have no reason to visit.

The area looks and sounds beautiful.  I expect it would make quite a
memorable trip.  Just wish I had the cash and less of them
commitments.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy