RPM trouble in rescue mode

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 4 20:33:31 UTC 2006

I have no idea what this means, but I do have some advise:

- test the rpm you are trying to install (rpm --test <package name>). This should give you that warm and fuzzy feeling that your rpm isn't pooched.

- the worst case scenerio what you may need to do is 'upgrade' your installation back to the original. This means put in the RedHat CD and choose to the upgrade path.

Hope I helped.

Bill