The unknown IC and the Sony SBX8025-F

Peter plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 24 10:21:14 UTC 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Colin McGregor wrote:

> This sounds fantastic.
>
> Can I quote you on this? The reason I am interested in
> sensors is in part driven by the fact that I am
> writing an article and I want to give credit where
> credit is due. Related question, Peter what is your
> last name (or how would you want me to credit you)?

I think that you can credit me but there may be other variants of this
scheme on the net. It is a 'classic' hacking scheme. I certainly did not
copy it from anywhere. I think that the easiest way would be to credit
the archived (?) message from me in this thread. Then, if someone has an
issue, they can take it up with me.

My name is Peter L. Peres.

thanks,
Peter