inside opinion

Mike Newman presidentofthefuture-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 21 17:44:53 UTC 2005

Many of the Mono developers recompile Eclipse as a .Net executable using IKVM.
I personally hate working with VS.Net. It takes about five minutes to
start on our school computers. However, it's got one of the best GUI
builders I've ever seen. Not the best choice for building a big,
serious application, but it's great for throwing together little apps
quickly. Definitely less of a headache than writing Swing stuff by
hand.