http://drpcdr.ca

Christopher Charles cccharlee-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 29 15:27:39 UTC 2005

>From Christopher Charles Sat Oct 29 07:19:00 2005
Received:	from [209.135.116.174] by
web33515.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 29 Oct 2005
07:19:00 PDT
Date:	Sat, 29 Oct 2005 07:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:	"Christopher Charles" <cccharlee-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>  Add
to Address BookAdd to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Subject:	http://drpcdr.ca
To:	security-uELkwqgQgFFBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org, abuse-uELkwqgQgFFBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
MIME-Version:	1.0
Content-Type:	text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding:	8bit
Content-Length:	713

OK I am guilty of poor netiquette in advertising my
website!

I have a goal to get 10,000 new visitors by Jan 01/06.

At the time I had only 6,000.  With just 2 months to
my deadline I had to do something to drive the traffic
quickly.  So I posted a message to some mail lists!

SE optimization brings steady flow of surfers but I
needed a huge boost fast!

I reasoned that 100 % of all mail list members use a
computer connected to Internet Services and therefore
would benefit from the information contained on my
website!

I regret such action because now my web page has been
disconnected from the Net!

Several hundreds of people use my website habitually!
It is a free public service designed to DO GOOD!

I feel my site should remain connected.  There is
information directly on my site not available
elsewhere!

I realize my actions have upset some people at the
letterpress and db2 lists.  I did not intend to cause
upset!  I apologise!

And if I upset other mail list members then please
forgive me!

Chris

http://drpcdr.ca, Tel 416 398 DRPC
71 Sentinel Rd