OT: Marketting question

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 28 18:09:00 UTC 2005

Madison Kelly wrote:
>   I want to ask my boss for some give-aways for upcoming talks I will be
> doing on my program (the backup program). What would you guys and gals
> want, if you could choose, as a marketing gimmick.

I don't tend to like some of the swag t-shirts offered by some companies. The
small(?) logo on the front is ok but they tend to have stuff on the back which
I don't care to have on a shirt I would want to wear.

Mugs are useful and so are good quality pens. Another useful item are those
message pad cubes.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: