EFF in Canada: Protect your Northern Rights

psema4 psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 27 08:54:45 UTC 2005

>From EFFector Vol. 18, No. 32:
(http://www.eff.org/effector/18/32.php#VI)

EFF is pleased to announce that we are strengthening our work in
Canada. We'll be tracking issues like Bill C-60 (copyright reform),
"lawful access" (privacy and surveillance), and other digital rights
issues that matter to Canadians.

Ren Bucholz, EFF's Policy Coordinator in the Americas, is now based in
Toronto, Ontario, where he'll be following these developments full
time.

If you're interested in staying up-to-date on EFF's work in Canada,
sign up for special bulletins (http://action.eff.org/canada)

http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/1156

--
Scott Elcomb