Other LUGs

interlug-list interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 26 14:53:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 10:08, billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org wrote:
> One thing we are fostering is multiple meetings. [ ... ]
>
> There is also a Hamilton LUG and Hamilton Open Source UG that you may
> want to go to. Finally KWLUG also has meetings you may want to drop
> into.

Thanks Bill.

I enjoy visiting LUGs in different locations, even if the some of the
topics get repeated.  In the last year, or so I've been to 3 LUGs in 2
states, and 6 in Ontario.  Even though I've seen three MythTV
presentations this year, the three different presenters made it fun.

KWLUG has had visits from some TLUG regulars in the last few months.
You are all welcome to drop in as often as you please.
http://www.kwlug.org/  If you are stuck in KW on business, why not come
to the LUG before you fight your way through traffic to get back to TO?

Meeting dates for the three groups Bill mentioned above can be found
here:  http://www.cambridgelug.org/phpicalendar/ ,or on the official LUG
web sites.  Only the kwlug information is officially maintained.  Get
your LUG added to this combined calendar by:

1) publishing your meeting information in ical format (Sunbird / Mozilla
work great!)
2) post the file somewhere and send me the link.
3) keep your LUG calendar up to date.