Living in Oakville.

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 26 14:08:55 UTC 2005

One thing we are fostering is multiple meetings. Everyone knows that travel in this city is difficult. There is a group of people that meet in the west end. I have never been (because I live on the east end), but get a hold of William Park, opengeometry-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org, he goes to the westlug meetings regularly. I believe Clifford is also a regular participant as well.

There is also a Hamilton LUG and Hamilton Open Source UG that you may want to go to. Finally KWLUG also has meetings you may want to drop into.

Bill