Linux World / Network World 2006

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 25 17:03:46 UTC 2005

G. Matthew Rice wrote:
> Meng Cheah <meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org> writes:
>
>>I remember asking Matthew Rice at a Metro Convention Centre show a few
>>years back "Where is the TLUG booth?" He answered "They couldn't get their
>>act together." He was giving a presentation/seminar that day.
>

> LOL.  One of my more politically correct and sensitive moments.  Cherish it.
> They don't come often ;)

Sorry, Matt. I wasn't thinking, again.

I just don't think GTALUG's absence at Linux World / Network World 2006
is an option, short of an unforeseen disaster.
The conditions aren't unacceptable for a "free" booth given Evan's
explanation and his offer to help find an acceptable solution.
I believe we'll work something out.

I'll end here before I put the other foot in the mouth :-)