Oct 25th., NewTLUG meeting - 1) The new Mandriva 2) new project(s) for NewTLUG

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 25 02:27:15 UTC 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 16:23, Herb Richter wrote:
> 	This month's NewTLUG meeting will be held
> 	Tues Oct 25th., at Seneca College.
>
> ...please note that the room is different than our usual room.
>    more info below...
> ...drivers; please note the change of status of the one outdoor
>    parking lot - see "Parking:" below
>
> Date:		Tue, Oct 25th,
> Time:		7 - 10pm
>
> Presenters:	1) Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org>
> 		Evan has been a passionate and effective advocate of all
> 		things Linux for many years including: speaking at
> 		conferences around the world, president of the Linux
> 		Professional Institute, writer for Linux Journal and
> 		other magazines and especially important for us, founder
> 		of NewTLUG.
>
> 		2) various.
>
> Topics:  	1) The new Mandriva.
> 		Mandriva is the company which develops Linux-Mandrake:
> 		the strong graphical Linux Operating System, famous for
> 		being easy to install and ready to use.
> 		http://frontal1.mandriva.com/en/community/users/about_mandriva_linux

Hi Herb,

I just received that post from the Mandriva newsletter. You may already know
about it, but I send it just in case.

----
Mandriva material for Linux User Groups

Do you represent a Linux User Group (LUG)? Will you be organising a
Linux-related event soon? If so, please contact us! We can provide
you with Mandriva-related material which you can distribute to your
members during the event. Contact us at lugs at mandrivalinux dot
org.

----