OT: Netscape et al gaining on MSIE

B B kioskfan-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 23 22:01:42 UTC 2005

> 	"Last week on scruss.com :
>
> 	* Mozilla 46%
> 	* MSIE 28%
>
> 	based on about 5000 unique visits."

I'm sorry to report I've seen no great change in IE
useage.

I had a quick look at my main domain and over the last
year MSIE has held at about 83% with only about a 3%
variation over the entire year, based on about 10,000
unique visits per month.

We have an international audience and a high
percentage of .edu and .mil visitors as well.

I hate to say it but I attribute a good bit of the
3.5% for Linux and 3% for Macintosh to useage from our
shop. I really should exclude traffic from our network
in the stats and I would if there were any great
change but...

I'm watching but the graphs are all pretty flat.