Linux World / Network World 2006

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 17 20:55:32 UTC 2005

Planning us already underway for Linux World / Network
World 2006 which will be held April 24-26, 2006 at the
Metro Convention Centre, North Building (down on Front
Street by the CN Tower).

One of the questions that the show organizers have
raised can be boiled down to "What about shifting the
April GTALUG and NewTLUG meetings to the show?". The
show organizers would be happy to supply some free
evening conference rooms, and provide some AV
equipment. I personally have some mixed feelings about
this idea, but I promised that I would toss this out
to the membership and pass on what I hear over the
next few days.

So, feedback anyone?

Colin McGregor