regexp matching question

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 8 22:19:17 UTC 2005

On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 03:51:19PM +0300, Peter wrote

> > Look Ma.  No prefixing in maildir, and it works OK for me.
>
> You are not going to like this but I made progess with my customized
> formail replacement:

  What's not to like?  I agree that formail runs into trouble
occasionally, and a more specialized tool can do a better job in a
specific area.

An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will
eventually produce a report showing that Windows is more secure,
and has a lower TCO, than linux.