DNS and cached files

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 6 05:40:49 UTC 2005

Hi Robert,

To my knowledge, you can't really speed up updating caches world-wide at
the moment. There are improvements to DNS in the works that will make this
possible in the future, but from what I know it's not in effect yet.

BTW, how's the service with teksavvy? I'm thinking of getting a line.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org