Microsoft trying to quash OpenDocument

Chris F.A. Johnson cfaj-uVmiyxGBW52XDw4h08c5KA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 2 17:11:33 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org wrote:

> The article traces back to Fox News. I don't recall anyone ever
> accusing Fox News of high-integrity journalism.

     Note that, to their credit, Fox did add this statement:

 	Jim Prendergast is executive director of Americans for
 	Technology Leadership, a coalition of technology
 	professionals, companies and organizations that supports
 	limited government regulation of technology. An earlier
 	version of this column failed to disclose that Microsoft
 	Corporation is a founding member of ATL. Other founding
 	members include Staples, Inc., CompUSA and Citizens Against
 	Government Waste.

     and posted a separate article about it:
     <http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170916,00.html>

     Chris F.A. Johnson                     <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>