Microsoft trying to quash OpenDocument

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 2 15:20:54 UTC 2005

Latest crap...Convicted monopolist (antitrust is supposed to be a
felony) Microsoft which claims its "word"(tm - go figure) file format
which it has changed over the last few years, is the best choice for
Government, Banks, Legal Firms, Accounting Offices, and the rest of the
business spectrum. It seems any attempt to unseat the spoiled brats will
be met with severe opposition. I sure wish my daddy was a lawyer...like
Bill's.
http://www.linux.org/news/2005/09/30/0010.html

RickT
http://www.TorontoNUI.ca