anyone else having trouble interacting with Sourceforge these days?

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 25 03:13:08 UTC 2005

Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> If your project is GPL (sorry, I've just shown I don't use it!)  I
> recommend savannah.gnu.org.  You won't have this kind of problem there.
> Though attention by admins can be a bit slow, as they are volunteers and
> hence few.

It's a young project so please don't feel bad at all!

I've decided that, given I have access to a dedicated server that I will
just host subversion and a bug tracker off the main site. Actually,
after this thread started I decided to finally update my DNS and web
server to enable 'forum.tle-bu.org', 'svn.tle-bu.org' and
'bugs.tle-bu.org' towards this end.

Thanks for the heads up on the savannah.gnu.org website though. Not so
many people have the luxury of an available web server and sites like
that one, SF and FM do wonders for open source.

Oh, and yeah, the program is GPL'ed. :)

Madison

--
           Madison Kelly (Digimer)