anyone else having trouble interacting with Sourceforge these days?

Ian Zimmerman nobrowser-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 25 02:57:52 UTC 2005

Madison> I've been having on-going problems with them.... Slow
Madison> connections, slow page loads, often broken images, page
Madison> rendering problems and occasionally they are just down. I feel
Madison> bad because it's a great site in principle but to be honest I
Madison> am very close to pulling my project off of it.

If your project is GPL (sorry, I've just shown I don't use it!)  I
recommend savannah.gnu.org.  You won't have this kind of problem there.
Though attention by admins can be a bit slow, as they are volunteers and
hence few.

--
A true pessimist won't be discouraged by a little success.