anyone else having trouble interacting with Sourceforge these days?

bob fcsoft-3Emkkp+1Olsmp8TqCH86vg at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 25 00:47:00 UTC 2005

One of my project pages   https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpl comes up
about every third time I try.      I know I'm still dialup but this is
ridiculous.

Even when this page comes up most of the links will not resolve into pages.
My browser indicates that data is being transferred but the details on my
connector shows diddly squat happening on the modem line.

This is simply no longer usable at all.

bob