PostgreSQL to MySQL schema differences

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 22 20:50:26 UTC 2005

Joseph Kubik wrote:

> If you find a good guide to this problem for "the application developer"
> please let me know.
> I have some similar needs, and I see this issue becoming more important,
> not less.
> -Joseph-

Will do.

   In the mean time I have given up looking for a pgsql -> mysql
converter. There seem to be a lot going to other way (mysql -> pgsql)
but they dont help me.

   As of now I have started writting my own basic converter. It won't
support anything like stored procedures, views or what not... Just
enough to migrate my pgsql schema.

   Maybe you or others would like to help out on it? I am hoping to have
a very basic working version asap.

Madison