Where can I buy a linux-friendly laptop?

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 21 01:53:24 UTC 2005

On November 20, 2005 19:31, William Park wrote:
> I wich they come up with portable (ie. transportable from
> desk-to-desk) package, using commodity desktop components.  The
> best one can do is to mount LCD montior to the side of tower case.
> If anyone has idea on how to make it attractive, let me know.

Shuttle, A-Open, and Microstar are a few brands that have the breadbox
form factor machines. They use standard components and are certainly
luggable. Some brands even come with a handle on the case. A-Open
apparently has a Mac Mini knockoff, though it is not likely to use
standard components.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay