Nov 22nd. NewTLUG meeting: The Seaside Web-Application Framework +++ (reminder)

Herb Richter hgr-FjoMob2a1F7QT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 20 15:14:15 UTC 2005

	This month's NewTLUG meeting will be held Tues Nov 22nd.,
	at the IBM offices 3600 Steeles Ave E.

**Important** 	all attendees will be required to have a security badge.
		Badges should be prepared in advance.
 		If you plan to attend, please send your name to Paul
		(off-list at <pmora-G1DYhSM1WHTQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org>) preferably, by
		Monday Nov 21.
		...and please be sure to return badges to the front
		reception at the end of the session.

Thanks: 	to Paul for helping NewTLUG not only by arranging for a
		room and hosting our meetings at IBM but also with
		looking after the badges.

Badges:		please email Paul Mora <pmora-G1DYhSM1WHTQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> to pre-register