Mandriva package question

Fernando Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 17 22:44:27 UTC 2005

Hello,

for the Mandriva users, how do I find on the web
(without installing Mandriva) what Mandriva rpm
package includes a certain program?

To be more specific, I want to study the dependencies,
where it comes from  etc of userhelper/consolehelper
(http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man8/userhelper.8.html)

A search in Mandriva's CVS gives me zero results for
both strings. Same thing for the Wiki.

A google search points to the "usermode" rpm, that
also includes PAM. But if I look at that package for
Mandriva, it talks about a graphical tool for other
utilities. So I'm totally confused :-(

thanks,

Fernando