to the Network guru's out there

Imran . imranqau-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 17 01:00:41 UTC 2005

Router accepts ping. From my other computer i can ping the router and get a
reply.
In /etc/resolv.conf my router is setup as nameserver. And on the other
computer its same. i.e router is setup as nameserver. I think Ted might be
right, sound like something wrong with hardware. However, i am amazed that
when i manually configure PPPoE then everything works fine. Few days ago i
never had to do any PPPoE. , i still don't have to configure PPPoE on other
system (both on windows and linux) using the same router port and cable.
---------
thanks for reply.
imran