Sendmail problem (I think)

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Nov 15 02:31:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

   I've recently merged a few different servers onto one new box. So far
mail seems to be working (on Sendmail/Fedora Core 3). The problem is my
boss (which makes this a big problem! :) ) is telling me that people are
getting emails from him addressed at: user-3nIZrVSwZJRWVPTZF4YnfwC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org instead of
user-9IKiO1iGCm+Xj1p+fO2waQ at public.gmane.org There might be some people getting user-d/KskAPSnHltswb4iDofSQ at public.gmane.org
too, he hasn't confirmed yet.

   Is there something in Sendmail that could be altering the "FROM" part
of his message's headers? Any tips on how I might solve this?

   As it is I have added all user accounts mapped to the respective
domains in "/etc/mail/virtusertable". Is there something else that I
should do? As I said, mail is routing out fine.

Thanks!

Madison