Fwd: [d at DCC] DRM, security, absurdity and Bill C-60

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 14 22:46:55 UTC 2005

Probably the biggest challenge I've faced with trying to come to terms
with Bill C-60, and IP issues in general, is the sheer amount of
information.  Everything about IP is a matter of interpretation, and
as such is very unlike the relatively clear-cut laws of computer
science.

Though I've not yet had time to look into it, there is a book (freely
available under a Creative Commons license) that may help others learn
more about Copyright and Bill C-60:

"In the Public Interest: The Future of Canadian Copyright Law"
http://www.irwinlaw.com/books.cfm?pub_id=120&series_id=3

--
Scott Elcomb
Fight might with Right.  Your Right.