ms on the offensive again

F. Duran liberosec-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org
Mon May 30 17:10:22 UTC 2005

Not exactly the "teaching to MS guys" thing, but I've
done a couple of times a demo with ClusterKnoppix
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/ and Kandel, a fractal
generator. (instructions are here:
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/kandel.htm but the pics
are gone)

With just a laptop, 2 ClusterKnoppix CDs (there are
openMosix distributions that don't require the CD to
stay in the tray, so we would only need one), a
cross-over cable and my laptop I can go to somebody's
PC and show the Linux (2 node-) cluster and the
beautiful fractals being generated by the two
computers collaborating. Pretty popular for the geeky
crowd.

fernadno.