ms on the offensive again

B B kioskfan-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon May 30 16:29:40 UTC 2005

Although crashing into a bunch of windows users is an
amusing idea you would no longer be able to run linux
on the busted up reamains of their computers.

Now about their meetings; Imagine a user group where
all the "experts" who have seen the code have signed
an NDA and can't talk about it? Imagine a user group
discussing problems where the solution always seems to
be reinstall or reinstall in a different order?
Imagine sitting in a room full of MCSEs for an
evening? Are there any of us able to infultrate a
windows user group meeting? It would kill me.

How about a "bring a windows user to a LUG meeting or
install fest" program. Sponsor a windows user, kind of
like what Big Brothers are doing except for people who
come from broken operating systems.