Fanless processor for socket 370?

Sy sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat May 28 18:04:20 UTC 2005

On 5/27/05, Peter <plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Find something you like here:
>
> http://www.zalmanusa.com/usa/product/code_list.asp?cate=03040506
>
> then try to buy it at a reasonable price (hard). The easy way to reduce
> noise is to use a much larger fan with auto speed control.

At one time I was fairly into the quiet computing thing.  I did a bit
of research on it.. here are the old notes.  Maybe someone would be
interested.  Some of the notes are universal, and some of the
resources should still be good.  A quiet HD bay is the next step after
removing/silencing all the fans.

http://sysy.homeip.net/mw/index.php/Quiet_computing